Thursday, February 10, 2011

tinugon ko ang dasal mo

"When the going gets tough, the tough gets going." This is what I'm trying to tell myself right now...Life has been great and everything seems so perfect until suddenly you'll wake up one day and realize that everything's not what it seems. I am currently broken-hearted after losing the love of my life. It hurts to see someone you love, love someone else. I believed in forever. I believed in love. Now I don't know what to believe in anymore. It seems that I'm dying a slow, painful death and nobody understands how it feels like. It's not just my heart that's been damaged but everything fell apart. If only I could turn back the hands of time, I will go back to that day when she realized that things between us are slowly fading. I should have fought and tried to save what's been left of us. It's hard to be strong when your stregth is gone. If I could cry a million bucket of tears just to have her back, I would. I wish things between us never ended. People said that things happen for a reason and that God has better plans for the both of us. My mind believes them but why does my heart aches everytime I remember those good old days we had together?? This seems so wrong. My heart is telling me to fight and hold on even if my mind is telling me the other way around. It hurts. It hurts soo much. It's as if my heart is ripped open and there's nothing I can do to prevent it. I wanna be happy despite everything that's happened. I tried so hard to set aside thoughts of us together but what memories should I think of? when all the good memories I have were the memories we made together?? I am keeping myself alive for a pint of hope that someday things will be the same. I have to move on, i know, and re-build my broken self. In time, I know I'll be happy. I wish it would still be with her. But if not with her, with someone who will love me better...:(

-andito na ko.
tahan na

No comments:

Post a Comment