Thursday, February 10, 2011

hindi na ako mang bu-bully. (?)

I’m sorry for the times that I’ve been discourteous. I’m just human. I don’t mean to cross any margins. Sometimes I say stupid things and act unwisely. I’m sorry these are the results of my imperfections. I’m sorry.



This note could be lengthy if I would have to include the names of those star-crossed ones that I have terrorized for the past years. Well, I wanna say sorry. As I have said, I’m just plain human, capable of committing mistakes. I played tricks, most of it, I know were offensive. But the best part is…I’ve realized that it has to stop. So I’m gonna put this gigantic period. I never meant to hurt someone’s feelings. I just wanna have some fun. The world is too big, we should filled it with laughters.



I thought by sharing some jokes, I would gain friends. But I guess I still need to differentiate nice from foul comic story. So the realization just came in. In order to keep my friends, I need to stop being rude.



STOP.



Hindi na ko ulit mang bu-bully



Paminsan minsan na lang.



bwahahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment